The primary psychology services I offer are:
- Psychotherapy – In psychotherapy I work together with people to answer the questions “What is behind my difficulties?” and “How do I make change last?”
- Gestalt Therapy – Gestalt therapy is a type of psychotherapy that emphasises the processes of change
- Psychological Treatment for specific conditions – Evidence based psychological therapies for a range of specific issues
- Trauma Therapy
- Clinical Supervision – Supervision assists people working in helping professions to do their work.
- Counselling – Counselling is a short term psychological intervention focused on finding ways out of difficult situations, reducing distress and regaining emotional stability.
As the focus of my practice is counselling and psychotherapy, there are a number of services offered by other psychology specialities that I don’t provide: